Non-Profit Association in public benefit “Association for Legal Help and Electronic Justice”.
- Providing legal help, aid and assistance and access to justice for people in difficult and / or disadvantaged situations, support for children, people with disabilities, and for persons and communities at risk of social exclusion. Developing and establishment of civil society principles, civil participation and good governance; protection against unauthorized consumer harming actions by monopolists and third parties;
- Providing free legal advice and business information to small and medium-sized enterprises, non-governmental organizations and other legal entities to promote entrepreneurship, start up and develop their own businesses, and organize, finance and run local and international information and advertising campaigns to promote Bulgaria as an investment destination, free consultancy on design and optimization of business models and business processes;
- Introduction and establishment of e-Justice & e-government principles, achieving digital transformation and optimization of judicial-administrative systems and processes for the benefit of the civil society. Organizing, financing and conducting any activities for this purpose;
To achieve the objectives set out above, the Association uses the following means:
- Finding donors to support the objectives of the Association ;
- Organization of events, meetings, trips and other activities related to the achievement of the goals of the Association;
- Preparation and dissemination of information materials and publications in paper and electronic form in order to promote the activities and achievement of the objectives of the association;
- Participation in national and international programs, technological and informational exchange with other Bulgarian and foreign associations or charities, organization of conferences, forums, meetings and other initiatives for achieving the objectives of the association;
- Legal help, legal aid and assistance to individuals, legal entities and other institutions, working for achieving the objectives of the association;
- Regular holding of meetings of members of the Association and exchange of information between them.
The Association may carry out additional economic activity related to its main activity and the revenues from it shall be used to achieve the objectives set forth in this Statute.
The Association does not distribute profit.